Grants of $25,000 for capital purchases to USA entrepreneurs who identify as Black. Funding is intended to allow small businesses to purchase a commercial vehicle to improve the functioning of the company. Applicants must demonstrate a need for a qualifying commercial vehicle.
Applicants must meet all of the below criteria to be eligible for this opportunity.
- Be a for-profit business majority (51%+) owned and operated by a Black-identifying entrepreneur(s)
- Have 10 or fewer employees and less than $5M in annual gross revenue
- Have a demonstrated need for a qualifying commercial vehicle to run your business and a clear plan for growth as a result of this vehicle purchase.
- Not be an independent contractor whose primary business is for a rideshare service such as Uber or Lyft, or third-party food delivery such as UberEats, DoorDash, PostMates, Grubhub, Instacart, etc.
- No purchase necessary. 18+, US only
- Application Open: April 24, 2023
- Application Closes: June 2, 2023
- Application Review Period: June 5, 2023 - July 7, 2023
- Announcement: August 2023